Skip to main content

Coutinho "honoured" to sign on

Coutinho "honoured" to sign on

I would like to thank everybody at the club, first of all,” he told Liverpool’s website.
I am very happy to sign a new contract here. It is a club that I am very grateful to and this shows my happiness here. I will work much harder to repay the belief shown in me.
I signed this new contract to stay here for a few more years because it’s a great honour for me. It gives me great happiness because I was welcomed here with open arms by everyone at the club and the supporters right from my first day. I am very thankful to this football club for everything.”

Philippe Coutinho poses after signing a new contract at Melwood Training Ground
(Photo: Liverpool FC via Getty)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking: Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi Is Dead

Veteran actress, Toyin Makekodunmi aka Iya Kike who has featured in so many yoruba movies died in the early hours of today, January 2nd. Her death was confirmed via a social media post by a fellow actress, Bimbo Oshin.